Thank you to Woombie for providing me with a Woombie Air, free of charge, for review. These are my own honest opinions.
“Dress baby comfortably” is one of the worst pieces of baby advice, in my opinion. It is good advice, but pretty open to interpretation. A comfortable temperature to me is completely different than a comfortable temperature to my husband. So I always worried during hot summer nights – and cold winter nights – that my babies were either too hot or too warm. And since I swaddle my babies, I am adding yet another layer to whatever it is that they are wearing and then I have to take that into account. For this reason, I absolutely love the Woombie Air baby swaddle. (And for more reasons than just that … keep reading …)
The Woombie Air comes in a plethora of different patterns and colors and it is one of the only swaddles that I ever actually took to a professional photo shoot with me because they are actually very gorgeous on a baby! Aesthetic appeal aside, there are so many benefits to using a Woombie Swaddle. From the Woombie website:
The Woombie is a proud winner of the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved), Moms Best and Creative Child Awards. We have been seen on television, in numerous popular baby magazines and are endorsed by Doctors, Doulas, Postpartum Baby Instructors, Nurses and countless moms and dads worldwide. In a nutshell, The Woombie is a great easy swaddle for babies with the Startle Reflex & who are in need of a cozy yet gentle confinement.
• Prevents loose blankets in crib
• Does not restrict hip movement
• Maintains airflow with a breathable fabric
• Unlike a blanket, will not unravel potentially covering airways
• Soothes baby by re-creating the womb setting
• Swaddles baby easily & effectively
• Prevents unnecessary waking due to the startle reflex
• Prevents face scratching by cocooning the hands& arms
• Tapered waist applies gentle pressure to gassy tummies
• Soft cotton fabric gently hugs baby
• Lightweight & breathable, great for all seasons
• Soft compression recreates the feeling of touch, increasing baby’s security
• Simple to use, just place baby inside & zip it up!
• Eases the transition from womb to world
• Two-way zipper makes diaper changes a breeze
• Easy cleaning & care
I am loving the limited edition Gray Stripe Woombie Air! I am also very pleased with the “Big Baby” size for her, as she is just under 14 pounds and this size will take her through 19 pounds. She started off in the size small, which she wore from day 1 in the hospital after being born and it truly has taken her all the way through 13 pounds as stated it would! Baby girl loves it, too …
Get Connected with Woombie!
Buy It! You can purchase the Woombie Air – or any of the MANY other Woombie products – online!
Win It! One of our lucky readers will win a Woombie Air!